Encouragement sheet

YOU SAY GOD SAYS BIBLE VS


It's impossible; All things are possible Luke 18:27



I'm too tired ; I will give you rest Matthew 11:28-30



Nobody really loves me ; I love you John 3:16,34

I can't go on ; My grace is sufficient II Cor 12:9; PS
91:15



I can't figure things out ; I will direct your steps Proverbs 3:5-6



I can't do it ; You can do all things Philippians 4:13



I'm not able ; I am able II Cor 9:8



It's not worth it ; It will be worth it Romans 8:28



I can't forgive myself; I forgive you I JOhn 1:9; Romans 8:1



I'm afraid ; I have not given you a spirit of fear II Timothy 1:7



I'm always worried and frustrated; Cast all your cares on Me I Peter 5:7



I'm not smart enough ; I give you wisdom I Corinthians 1:30



I feel all alone; I will never leave you or forsake you Hebrews 13:5



I can't manage ; I will supply all your needs Philippians 4:19



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Balancing our Romans 5 Justification with holiness in the life Romans 6

Walk worthily Philippians 1:27

The Vine and the Branches John 15