Reading the Bible?

One comment has been what stuck with me on Sunday from one of our members . " the men are not reading Scripture...." basically was the comment. Well, let us all agree with that. We all need more of God in our lives and less of the world and its temptations to draw us away from what is right and true.

Of course I agree. I will start with myself. What I have found helpful through the years is a lectionary system where one reads something at least. If you wish my link, let me know. I also struggle like everyone else with this!

Here is the point...some system is needed. And use the system for you that works!!!! If it is broken, fix it. If it is not, don 't fix it.

Why? Because we all want to lead healthier and happier lives! And if listening to God is the key, then we should all do it starting with the ministers and Elders of the Churches.

Psalm 119 tells it all. " Thy Word is a lantern to my feet and a light unto my path" That is either true or it is not true. You choose. Then act!

Blessings on your week. David McMillan+ Just one at the Presbyterian Church trying to listen to God and not myself. And I know there are many more!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Balancing our Romans 5 Justification with holiness in the life Romans 6

Walk worthily Philippians 1:27

The Vine and the Branches John 15